Pages

undefinedPlease pardon us as we make repairs & improvements undefined

The Truth About Cancer

Cancer death rates are going down. Fewer people are dying. Gazillions of dollars spent on cancer research since the 1970's has greatly improved peoples lives. It all sounds so good, doesn't it? Too bad its not reality.

A statistical engineer once told me that numbers can be manipulated to say whatever you want. And when the government is mandating the goals, dolling out the money and engineering the stats, you can be sure they are skewing the message to serve their needs. And what elected officials "need" is to stay in office where the money flows like an oil slick in the Gulf--without restraint or accountability.

MORE children are getting cancer than ever before.

Many times I've read statements like that and thought to myself, "conspiracy theory radicals and alarmist will say anything for attention". I am a logical thinker; things need to be sensibly explained with facts before I believe.  And far too often radical theories are emotionally shouted with no facts cited to back them up. It was easy to believe that if there were more cancer cases it was due to the fact that there are more people, and that medical science was getting better at diagnosing cancer.  But that's not the case.

I have been (nearly compulsively) researching cancer since April, 2009. Desperate for FACTS. TRUTH. I was extremely frustrated at how difficult it was to find even basic information. Until a few days ago. Buried deep in the website of the US Government's National Cancer Institute, I finally found a 1-page report that made me so angry I was shaking; so sad I was crying.

It is true: A HIGHER PERCENTAGE OF CHILDREN ARE BEING DIAGNOSED WITH CANCER THAN EVER BEFORE! It is shocking and unbelievable. And true.

My favorite word in the English language is "why". I had already found many answers to my cancer questions, but the pieces didn't fit together into a logical, complete picture until I read that report and it all clicked. "What to do now?", I wondered. I wanted to start calling people and shouting it from the rooftops: "MORE AMERICANS ARE BEING DIAGNOSED WITH CANCER THAN EVER BEFORE!"

Why am I so driven to get this message out to people?  Because I believe we can change the world.  I want to end surgeries that leave children sterile, brain damaged and without limbs.  I want to end chemotherapy and radiation "treatments" that destroy people's immune systems and cause serious, life-long health problems and early death.  I want to end the heartache of millions of families around the world.

I am sick and tired of the sugar-coated fairy-tales found in the "main-stream-media".  I believe people will be motivated to demand change when they are told the TRUTH about cancer: A higher percentage of people are being diagnosed with cancer now than ever before!! Childhood cancer incidence rates are particularly disturbing as nearly every type has seen increases since the 1970's. In fact, cancer kills more than 1 person every single minute, more than 1600 people every day, and that's only in the U.S.  We MUST change the way we approach treatment and prevention of cancer, NOW!

~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~

Cancer KILLS 1 American-
11,000 people EVERY week!

No comments: